Teleperformance recently won Frost & Sullivan’s 2018 Security & Compliance Contact Center Outsourcing Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award. For all of us, this was a tremendous honor. We continue to work hard to ensure that our privacy and security technology and protocols are ahead of the curve. This is not only because of increasing standards around the globe, but because our clients and their customers know how important it is to protection information.
As part of the award, Frost & Sullivan outlined some of the factors that have made Teleperformance a leader in the market in a brand new article.
Some of the major findings include our unique approach. Teleperformance has made a significant investment in a global, compliance, privacy and security organization. The team’s mission is to:
1. Follow strict security standards to protect the confidentiality, availability and integrity of clients’ data, services and reputation
2. Be measurable in its performance
3. Maintain the “security center of excellence” leadership position in the industry
In addition, we have created ten pillars that are the foundation for the Teleperformance Security practice:
- Global Security Council
- Global Essential Security Policies (GECSPs)
- Site Compliance to GECSPs
- Security Assessment and Response
- Regional Security Operations Center
- Internal Independent Audits
- Client Security Reviews
- TP Observer
- Global Security Playbook
- BEST and TOPS integration
Want to learn more about why Frost & Sullivan gave Teleperformance the 2018 Security & Compliance Contact Center Outsourcing Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award? Check out this in depth article.