The Teleperformance Leader Insights Forum (LIF) is a two-day, invitation-only event that has already visited Berlin, Amsterdam, Dubai, Dublin, and Barcelona. This month the latest edition will be presented from Paris. Once again, a community of restless minds will join to explore their passion for customer experience (CX).
At each LIF, senior executives and industry thought leaders come together to share ideas and learn from mutual experience. The event covers multiple industries and different strategic functions, but always retains a focus on how to improve the customer experience.
The forthcoming event will be located at a place where the customer experience is at the heart of everything they do – Disneyland® Paris. As always, there is a fantastic line-up of speakers, including three best-selling authors:
- Shep Hyken: NY Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Forbes contributor, renowned CX expert, and Chief Amazement Officer at Shepard Presentations LLC. Due to numerous requests, we will be live-streaming his keynote on Friday, October 25 at 11:00 – 12:30 CET for those who register in advance. If you are interested, please enter your details here. Shep will take us on a journey of how we can create moments of magic for customers.
- Steven Van Belleghem: Back by popular demand, Steven, bestselling author of “When Digital Becomes Human” will be joining us again after stunning the LIF crowd in earlier events with his journeys into the future of customer experience.
- Danielle Macleod: Danielle is the co-founder of “Remarkable Women” and also the former Customer Service Director and Director of Service Operations at the British media company Sky, with responsibility for leading over 10,000 professionals to stellar performance. Catch her live broadcast on Thursday, October 24 at 11:15 – 12:45 by registering here.
- Paroma Sen: Global Director Industries Marketing at SAP Customer Experience. With more than 14 years of experience in technology, digital marketing, and customer experience at SAP, Paroma is one of the ambassadors of “Intelligent Enterprises,” which reflects a strategy that allows companies to transform data into action across all lines of business: driving process automation and innovation, unlocking new areas of growth, and delivering exceptional experiences.
- Laurent Cayuela: An Imagineer at Walt Disney® Imagineering Creative Paris.
- James Dodkins: James used to be an actual, real-life, legitimate, award-winning rockstar. He played guitar in a heavy metal band, released albums and tore up stages all over the world, and James uses this unique experience to energize, empower, and inspire his clients and their teams as a “Customer Experience Rockstar.”
The event will take place on October 23 to 25 in Disneyland® Paris. We have a full house with a diverse group of delegates from over 30 countries registered. If you would like to access exclusive content during and after Leader Insights Forum, including some of the recorded keynotes, please take a moment to register your details here.
Also, make sure that you join the conversation on our global Twitter page and follow the hashtag #LIFEUROPE on your social channels now, because we will make sure that all online comments and media we publish uses this hashtag.
Photo by ©Disney